Final Call, June 5th, $5 per bird

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cariboujaguar, Apr 28, 2009.

1. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    We have finalized our trip plans but there is still room going and coming back. There is room in the truck, we will be bringing a couple of HUGE dog carriers to pick up chicks, chickens, eggs etc. We are charging $5 per chick, $10 per grown bird, $5 per dozen eggs and/or also bartering one bird per bird transported. Why take the risk of shipping when we will personally deliver your baby birds, grown birds, eggs etc with regular checks and considerate care...

Starting point: blaine WA 98230
    Destination: Campo CA
    Trip plan via Mapquest: LINK
    Departure date: June 5th
    Will haul: goats, chickens, ducks, game birds, misc birds, dogs, cats, rabbits, pigs, mini horses, small cows/calves...

We have experience with all species listed above; husband has extensive experience hauling horses for a very reputable service, this is an annual trip we know well, we have references and many years experience with poultry and goats. The utmost care will be taken with your animals, we love animals and their comfort and health is our main concern. We will be hauling animals in a 4 horse sotck conversion trailer and truck with canopy. All animals have been/will be health tested.

Herds we're hauling for at discount prices:
    Wil-O Acres Saanens and Lamanchas
    Mojave Dunes Nubians
    Faint Hearted Ranch Fainting goats, mini silky fainters, game birds, chickens of various breeds

If you would like to be added to our list or are in need of our services please contact us [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    Anyone who was in contact with me regarding egg/chick/bird transportation... I am assuming none of you are very interested, which is fine, we're pretty full! This is just my FINAL call, he is leaving the 5th and I don't want anyone eangry with me. So if you want a bird, eggs or chicks hauled anywhere along our route make plans with me ASAP!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by