Finally a day with sun! Pictures of my little peace of Heaven!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sonew123, Oct 10, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    by 7 am here's what was in the nest already:)
    [​IMG]
    My blue Standard cochin laying in her second week!!
    [​IMG]
    A group of my lazy bones free ranging or Free-sleeping I should say!
    [​IMG]
    Paninni-my sizzle roo! He loves his belly rubs-this was his first big day out with the big boys and girls-He thinks he's a 20lb roo!
    [​IMG]
    Some of my crew parking in front of my car! I just got done unlaoding their food in the garage!
    [​IMG]
    my silkie hen under my tire!
    [​IMG]
    where half of them go to bed and get locked up for the night-I turned my DHs big garage into 1/2 a barn!!! The pen with the blue tarp is where my one and only duck goes to bed too!
    [​IMG]
    Thats it Im done bragging about how much I love my babies LOL...enjoy!

2. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Great pics!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Great pictures, I love [​IMG] the blue cochin........ she is beautiful!!!!!!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thank you very much guys! I hatched her too! I pretty much hatched all my babies-except 2? hens? I think-I really dont want to go outside my group-I want to incubate my own eggs:) The blue cochin is "Blueberry-she's 25 weeks and just started laying-she rocks!

5. Sissy

Sissy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    Great pics. I[​IMG]
    think I have your cochins twin

6. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    Very nice. I see you are in full-fledged fall colors. I love the newly-dropped-leaves-on-the-ground look of autumn!

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Cute pic! I loooove the frizzle! [​IMG]

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Great pics!!! [​IMG] Thanks for sharing with us all. Yes, that sure is a "piece of Heaven" too! [​IMG]

9. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:Thank you very much guys! I hatched her too! I pretty much hatched all my babies-except 2? hens? I think-I really dont want to go outside my group-I want to incubate my own eggs:) The blue cochin is "Blueberry-she's 25 weeks and just started laying-she rocks!

My first welsummer turned 25 weeks this past Wednesday........i am still waiting for her first Chocolate brown egg [​IMG]
    I hatched her from a wicked dark egg, so i am expecting her to lay soon.

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

My first welsummer turned 25 weeks this past Wednesday........i am still waiting for her first Chocolate brown egg [​IMG]
    I hatched her from a wicked dark egg, so i am expecting her to lay soon.

"Blueberry" laid the smallest egg in that picture-her eggs are still small but thats ok -she's giving me eggs--I sel all large and jumbo and eat all the rest:) yummy!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by