Finally a joiner.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Susie Q, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Susie Q

Susie Q New Egg

Apr 6, 2016
    Southern Maine
    After raising chickens for the past twenty two years, and having researched BYC's archives for answers many times, I have finally joined the flock. My family resides just outside of Portland, ME. Being a country girl at heart, it has been delightful to bring my flock to the edge of the burbs. Many members of our community love our birds and ask each spring of we will grow our flock that year. Also, we sell our organic eggs to our favorite bird lovers for a more than reasonable price. Spreading the chicken love!! Even though we have experience, we don't know it all. We look forward to further learning, to sharing our own experience, and to making new chicken-crazed friends. Birds of a feather, right? [​IMG]

2. 0wen

0wen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2016
    Southwest Virginia
    Howdy - welcome aboard! (even if you are a yankee [​IMG])

3. Susie Q

Susie Q New Egg

Apr 6, 2016
    Southern Maine
    Ummm...that's Ms. **** Yankee to you. [​IMG] I have paternal Kentucky roots, too, though, so... a southern lady at heart as well.

4. Susie Q

Susie Q New Egg

Apr 6, 2016
    Southern Maine
    And, Owen, thank you for the welcome!

5. Susie Q

Susie Q New Egg

Apr 6, 2016
    Southern Maine
    Anyone know how I add a photo for my profile? Thanks. [​IMG]

6. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Susie and [​IMG] - glad that you have joined us. You certainly are in the right place for chicken nutcases, so make yourself at home and enjoy being a member.

All the best
    CT

1 person likes this.
  7. 0wen

0wen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2016
    Southwest Virginia
    Top right corner of the page (just below the tan border) you'll see your name with an arrow beside it. Click arrow for a drop down menu and click on 'my profile.' You can fill out some info their and there will be a blank avatar box on the left side. Click on 'change avatar' ad add your pic.

1 person likes this.
  8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by