Finally a member!

JBG acres

Songster
Mar 21, 2019
Central mo
Hello everyone!
I have been visiting this community ever since I brought home my first little chicks 3 or 4 years ago. I have 36 now. 29 hens that are laying, 1 rooster and 6 two week old sapphire gems. I have some ameraucana, production reds and a couple rainbow. I'll be picking up my first 4 ducklings this weekend; 2 black Cayauga and 2 blue swedish. I'm super excited and a little nervous. I've never had ducks before just chickens, goats and cow. I've done a lot of research but It helps to know that I am now a part of a community I can turn to with any questions. I've read some very supportive, amazing and heart warming stories on here.

Hello everyone!
I have been visiting this community ever since I brought home my first little chicks 3 or 4 years ago. I have 36 now. 29 hens that are laying, 1 rooster and 6 two week old sapphire gems. I have some ameraucana, production reds and a couple rainbow. I'll be picking up my first 4 ducklings this weekend; 2 black Cayauga and 2 blue swedish. I'm super excited and a little nervous. I've never had ducks before just chickens, goats and cow. I've done a lot of research but It helps to know that I am now a part of a community I can turn to with any questions. I've read some very supportive, amazing and heart warming stories on here.
Hi I just joined too. Your living my dream:)

Back
Top Bottom