Finally a member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Two Chicksahs, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Two Chicksahs

Two Chicksahs Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi y'all! We're two gals with a pen and have a chicken coop on the way. One of us wanted to build a coop but we decided to buy one and build on to it as the need arises. We are first trying to make it predator safe and we need to fix the gate and add aerial protection and what not. We are not sure what kind of chickens we want for certain but we have some idea and live all the way out in Washington State so... We will most likely get some that are almost ready to lay for us.

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
  3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

4. Two Chicksahs

Thank you so much Kelsie for your quick reply and kind greeting! We appreciate it!

5. Two Chicksahs

thanks for the welcome!

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome, love your user name, wonder if two shagetz will come along next.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

[​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family.

8. Two Chicksahs

I tried several times but the catch it phrase or word didn't show up until today for some reason. Thanks for the welcome!

9. Two Chicksahs

Thanks for the welcome! Two chicks was already taken and one of us is a schicksah so...

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    My ex aunt(by marriage) was a schicksah, dumped my uncle and got married two times more. I rreally liked her but, she liked too many men.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by