Finally a PIC! So what is it?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by FlockEweFarm, Jul 6, 2008.

1. FlockEweFarm

FlockEweFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Flagstaff,AZ
    I finally learned how to post a picture!!! SO...could someone PLEASE tell me, what is this little one? It has deformed feet and legs, so I cant tell if it is going to have spurs or not, and it has sort of a comb, and wattles, but it doesnt act roostery at all, but with Dan in the yard, it cant or it would get killed. This is my beloved "Tilt", and I have no idea what it is. Thanks!!

[​IMG]

2. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

looks like a berchin bantam cochin... [​IMG] i have one that looks exactly identical.

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Silver laced cochin??

4. FlockEweFarm

FlockEweFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Flagstaff,AZ
    Thank you! Does yours have funky feet? Tilt has webbed toes and they cross over at the end, all in all a pretty serious deformity, and I didnt notice when it was really little, and by the time I noticed that something was wrong, I was attached, and could no more cull it than I could cull my own kid, so I made a pet out of it, and I will just make sure it doesnt produce any young and pass on the fault, but is it a common deformity???

5. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    Looks almost like it has a pea comb, if that's the case, it's a dark brahma, otherwise, I'd say it's a silver laced cochin.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by