Finally! An abundance of eggs :)

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
After the girls being rude and going on strike for a couple of months
tongue.png
I am finally getting eggs from almost all of them.
Besides all the LF eggs, I now have 11 Bantam eggs and 2 Duck eggs all ready to go in the incubator just as soon as I get its temperature regulated
woot.gif

The Bantam eggs were saved up from Thursday to today, but the Ducks just started today (or yesterday). I am really glad because I thought I wouldn't be getting any Easter ducklings!

Ours outside are picking up a bit again too. I can't wait to go out and get a basket full of beautiful eggs.

I have 47 eggs..............
th.gif
Not sure weather to laugh or cry at this point - thats WAY too much for us.... my hubby is taking a doz to work tomorrow. And that will be our last carton gone till my order for more arrives.

I lost about 10 large nice ones this evening while getting eggs out of the nests.A pested rooster was chasing a hen and ran over my basket and broke several.Needless to say they didn't get to eat them cause I was so mad I gave them to another pen to eat.:mad:

Still none here from my one who still lays. But it's really cold again. Just have to say what a lovely phrase that is, "an abundance of eggs"
That will be me in a year I hope!

Back
Top Bottom