I'm so excited, and I'm sure the chicks are, too. We took a little longer to get it done than I wanted, but we were debating over what to make nests out of. I saw a great idea (here I think) using 5 gal buckets with lids, told hubby about it and he kind of ran with the idea: With about $20 in lumber and screws, he built supports for the buckets and then threaded bungi (sp?) cord like stuff through them to hold them in place (and easy removal for cleaning!) The buckets I got for $2 ea. It sits on bricks right now (can't decide how tall to make them) but will put on legs when I figure it out. Completely removeable, if needed, but like I said each bucket can be removed for easy clean up as needed. I think I need to make their roost a little lower, though... The coop itself is a rustic wood shed that used to house dog supplies (previous owners raised Boxers, so slab and shed, along with some 6 ft chain link fence panels were already here - hooray for me!), so I gutted it, cleaned it out and TA DA! Thanks for letting me share - and if anyone sees something that needs to be modified or changed, PLEASE say so. I'm still new to all of this and need all the help I can get!