I finally finished the coop side of the barn and got the girls moved over this weekend! They really seem to be enjoying it. I think I might be able to have 10-15 more in the coop without a problem. I have pictures, although not the best because they are from my phone. I threw in a couple of pictures of the brooder side as well. It is the door on the right. It's been a lot of work, but fun. Before we started. It probably hadn't been used for anything in 6 or 7 years as best we can tell. My son helped me pour a concrete floor on the brooder side. A before picture from inside. After Inside and out Between the crazy expensive hardware cloth (that you can't see, but is all the way round the bottom), paint, the concrete floor and feeders, etc. I am at about $180 for both sides. 80 bucks for chickens. I am happy with the way it turned out, and the kids really enjoy it. They will really like it in a coule of months when they start laying eggs! I hope it lasts a long time!