Finally found gifts for my soon-to-be stepdaughters!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Been searching forever it seems.
I got them each a heart shaped sterling silver necklace. They have a stylished drawing of a tree on one side and the other side has Family written all over it.
Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'm hoping they'll like them and understand the sentiment behind them.

wonderful choice!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
The practice cake was eaten up long ago. The actual wedding cake is sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me to decorate it. I had to clean the chicken coop first.
Funny story, my SO is very frugal man. When I say frugal, I mean his picture is next to the word frugal in the dictionary. The special cake pan I used doesn't call for the usual amount of cake mix, so I had a tiny amount left over. I was gonna throw it out, but he insisted I bake the leftover in a seperate pan. So I baked the wedding cake and a 1/4" thick round cake! It tasted like chinese fortune cookies.
tongue.png

We leave for the wedding venue tomorrow. Once we get there I'll probably sleep until time for the wedding on Friday.

And here I thought my new daughter in law was the only one who baked her own wedding cake!! I tried to talk her out of it, but she was determined and it turned out very nice.

Quote:
Mandy is 26 and Ashley is 23.
P.S. Writer, why didn't you take pity on me and correct my spelling. I know darn well how to spell stylized, but I think my brain has left without me.
tongue.png

They sound like wonderful gifts. A suggestion I have is write a little letter to each girl something simple, sweet, and personal. Good luck I hope they like them.

Back
Top Bottom