Well, I finally found a spangled Russian Orloff cockerel for sale in my area. I will be picking him up in the first week of January. I am concerned because I already have a black sex-link rooster; he's around 7 months old. The RO is 10 months old. I have one of those Amish-built coops that will hold 15-20 chickens and their run is 8' by 5'. Should I consider rehoming my black-sex link roo if I get this Orloff? I don't want them to kill or hurt each other.