Finally getting my goose

Uwish

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Sep 24, 2020
I have wanted a sebastopol goose for several years but it just never seemed right for some reason. Well I’m incredibly excited to announce one of my dear friends has a few of them and her female just laid 12 or 13 eggs and in approx 3 more weeks I will be getting my sebastopol. I’m really hoping I get a mail but I’m not asking for it to be sex as I know that that can be dangerous. I can’t believe how lucky I am as her birds are beautiful not the standard white but the beautiful grey white etc Here is a picture of either the mother or the father I’m not sure. Eeekkkk I’m soooo excited

Attachments

• 79CA1862-C603-4719-9BF7-0F46DC290A0F.png
    79CA1862-C603-4719-9BF7-0F46DC290A0F.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
You should consider getting two. They don't do well alone. 3 is even better, because something inevitably will occur, leaving you with 2. My poor gander can't even deal with being left alone when my goose is in her nest laying. He just stands in the middle of the yard looking around and crying(he makes a weird peep noise when he's upset and stressed).

Oh I guess I should’ve stated it better I will be getting two but I may start out with one for the first month just to form a bond I’m not positive yet I may get two the same day❤️

Back
Top Bottom