Finally Got a small Flock after a long time!

ss243b

Hatching
Mar 23, 2015
Ohio
Hello everyone, just wanted to stop in here and introduce myself. My name is Seth and I live in Ohio. Just picked up 4 Buff pullets yesterday! They are a 5 weeks old and doing good in my temporary pen. I raised chickens from the age of 5 to 15. And now at the age of 30 with a toddler we decided that its the right time to have them again. He is amazed with them ( and so am i). I've been out of the game for a while so i may have alot of questions as i dont remember as much as i thought i did!
Thanks guys and gals!

Hello Seth
frow.gif

And Welcome to BYC.
What breed are your hens Buff Orpington?

Welcome to BYC, Seth. Glad you decided join to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Are your Buffs, Buff Orpingtons or Golden Buffs?

They are buff orpingtons, 3 hens and a rooster. Would like to add a couple more already! The guy i got them from breeds very nice birds, the ones i really liked were lemon cuckoo? he bred them and they were very good looking birds!

They are buff orpingtons, 3 hens and a rooster. Would like to add a couple more already! The guy i got them from breeds very nice birds, the ones i really liked were lemon cuckoo? he bred them and they were very good looking birds!

Buff Orpingtons are a wonderful breed. I've raised them for years and they are hardy, friendly and gentle (my children and granddaughter made lap pets of them), and good layers of large, brown eggs. Good luck with your BOs.

Back
Top Bottom