Finally got my babies! (just 2 pics)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Blooming chicks, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    I picked up 11 red sex links from Moyer's Chicks this afternoon. They aren't fancy, but it is my first batch of babies so they are absolutely beautiful in my eyes [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Oh they are really pretty chicks!... I hear good things about red sex links...

3. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Congratulations and enjoy! My chick feed is waiting for me to pick up in a few minutes, the cage is ready, have to check the post office box for the feed and water containers and my 8 Buff orp pullet chicks and 2 rhode island red cockerel chicks should be here tomorrow morning:) Off to the post office annex and the main building now!!! Cheryl

4. chicken mamma

chicken mamma Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2008
    North Texas
    you will have so much fun with the red sex links. I have a handful and they are very personable.

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Beautiful fuzzy butts. Have fun with them.

6. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    They are very cute!!!

7. pattee

pattee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    I don't know why BUT I'm so blooming nervous about my chicks coming!!! I have to begone the following day they arrive for a few hours (oral surgeons don't wait) and I have my pet sitter coming to look in on them twice. They on May 5 I;ll be gone for several several hrs. with my pet sitter again coming... should I fel this worried???[​IMG]

8. steffpeck

steffpeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Erda, UT
    I love our sex-links!! We have 4 hens, and they lay awesome, big eggs!! We have 10 new red sex-lin chicks coming from Meyer's next week. You will love them!!

9. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I already love them. The people at Moyer's Chicks (in Quakertown, PA) were very nice and patient (with me being a newbie with lots of questions). Thanks to everyone on BYC for all the info and great stories.

10. pattee

pattee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    My chicks came today! A day early~Running to get everything ready~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by