Finally got my birthday present of Anime

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Matt A NC, May 18, 2009.

1. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    Every year I buy myself a birthday gift. Have to have at least 1 thing that I actually want. This year it was a few complete sets of Animes.

I love Anime. I have a decent collection of DVDs.

Anyways, I bought these sets just after my 30th birthday on Feb 4th. After several Emails, a filed paypal dispute, and about 6 weeks, I finally received part of my order. I closed the paypal dispute assuming I would get the rest in a TIMELY matter.

After several more emails, 3 weeks ago I finally got an answer that the Gundam Zeta set was on backorder and that the rest of my order would sent once that set came in. Last week I finally received the last of order.

Matt

Edited to add: We should have several days of no rain, so now I don't have time to watch anything !!!

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Yay! Happy Birthday to you!! Well at least they are here now and we can hope for rain so you can watch them!! It is going to be nice today here in NC. I think it is going to be 81 here. I know my birds are going to love it!! Congratulations on you order finally arriving!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by