Finally got my Lav. Orpington Roo from Tuffoldhen!

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
I think he is GREAT!
bun.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif

What do ya'll think?????
46537_lav_roo_034.jpg

He is very sweet and can't wait till he meets my girls. From all the crowing and clucking they can't wait too. I'm sure the subdv will be happy when they all get together. He still has min of 2 weeks left till he get to meet them.
ya.gif

I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! to Sandy. Not only for the roo ,but for what you have and are doing for the breed.
Thank you Sandy!
hugs.gif
bow.gif

He is beautiful! I am guessing Hedgesville WV? We have relatives there so next year when we come out there I expect you to have a lavendar pullet for me take home! Ha Ha. We love it in your neck of the woods.

I hope to have some hatching out in July! Yes to Wv it was in there? I'll fix that. I should have some by then.
tongue2.gif
So pm me when you come down from the mountain tops. I wish to go out there some day. We'll work something out.
Thank You too.
P.S Next time you talk to your hubby Thank him for serving our country too!

Last edited:
Sandy is just a wonderful person to deal with!!

He is a beauty!! I can not wait for my lav babies to grow up! I at least want one beautiful roo like yours!!

Enjoy!

Thanks! I hope you get 1 too.
Tammy it took me 5 shots before he would look at me. He would give me a side shot behind shot the other side and then would stand there and no sooner did I take the pic drop his head. After the one I posted he was like well why didn't you tell me and started strutting all over. So I would say he is a big ham now too. He seems happy. So that is good. How much bigger do you think he will get? He'll turn 1 in July. I'v been calling him Ivan the Ice Man. - Ivan was the name Sandy used and he acts like he's cool as ice. Color helps too.

I'm just getting to see this!! My computer blew up last week and I have a loaner! lol

Ivan looks good and thank you for the compliments!!!

Back
Top Bottom