Ok, here's the coop I've been working on to sell. There are still a few things missing, like the roost in front of the nesting box, the cross thingies on the windows. I still need to raise it but DH says to wait until somebody buys it because we don't know if they want to put it on a hill or something. Then I'll add the ramp too. But for the most part, it's done. This is the front, not the best picture because the lighting isn't good in this direction. this is a better picture of the front and side. This one shows how the door opens, and the shutters slide, I decided to go with sliding shutters so they can be opened how ever much is needed for ventilation and warmth. This is the back. I went to get the roofing and I wanted the roll kind, but they didn't have a good color in that. So I got the shingles. Problem with shingles is it makes the roof very heavy. This is a view of the nesting box. It's outside for more room. This is the coop opened up. I made it this way for easy cleaning. Oh, I'm also missing the board that goes along the bottom to keep the shavings from getting under the door. I knew I was missing something else. so anyway, this is the coop I've been working on.