finally!! new ducks!!! with pictures

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Sep 24, 2011.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Yeah.. i know i'm MIA.. for those that care anyway... school has started and i just started my animal classes so i'm way into it!!

So some of you may know that i had 2 scovy hens disappear then fixed my pens.. well DH fixed them [​IMG] then i got some pekins and for a while i've been looking for muscovies... well i finally got some!!! they are all black hens. they are adorable.. i have some pictures but i will put some up if i have some replies. i have named them Daisy May and Elle May haha ya i grew up watching beverly hillbillies. i've been wanting to name something Daisy May as long as i've been wanting to name something Petunia and i have a Petunia lol.

So the introduction went very well!! the last time we tried to introduce new ducks to Duckie he flipped out! he attacked me and my dad and went after my mom too so i was really scared about today. to our surprise my little man didn't attack anyone.. NOT EVEN THE NEW GIRLS!! he didn't even really care. he was more concerned with what i was doing.. typical behavior for him. the girls cooed at him some and he talked back. my dad said when i walked away he kinda walked over and wagged his tail and that was it. i am still astonished i can't believe how well he has acting!

Anyway.. that's it haha

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    PUT UP THOSE PHOTOS GIRL!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see them. I bet duckie is so happy to have company again.

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    I have some pictures up on facebook!! I love you death and you are the only person who responds to my posts lol. They are crappy pictures. I need to get more when I go back to my parents house

4. animalsRawesome

animalsRawesome Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    I want to see pictures too! [​IMG]

5. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    See ...there you go... other people are interested..I keep telling you- post at a normal hour...not Australian time so more people see your posts!! [​IMG]

So Hopefully that means new babies next spring?? And maybe a chance for you to use that incubator of yours...

Oh- and rather than go on FB to tell you... My goslings are hatching NOW!!! But I will still go and have a look at these two gorgeous girls.

6. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Me Too I want to see pictures and Congratulations on the new girls and that Duckie behaved himself... [​IMG]

7. featheredfashions

featheredfashions Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida
    We love to see photos!! I'd like to see too! [​IMG]

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Okay okay!! I will post some tomorrow before I go to work [​IMG]

9. newbyduckmom

newbyduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps