Finally On Lockdown With A Pip Yes!!!

jcfuente51

Songster
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
today i though i would wait till actually day 18.5 and when i started the lockdown prosses what was my surpriced that one egg had already pip and actually made the hole big enough for him to breath wow i started panicking since im doing the dry hatch with no water at all the membrane was not dry at all it was just perfect for him to hatch bus i panick and moistd it with a qtip and lil water after i did that i got the turner out and fill the container with water also i pit that egg that piped in the front road lol i have total of 15 eggs in lockdown had no chance to candle for last time but i did candle at day 15 and all were great the piped egg has made progress it self it looks lke im going to have a baby chik in the morning im really exited i dint think dry hatch could be this good.. lets hope for morning pips all over heheh i will upload pics when i get up in the morning ( if i ever go to bed) lol
tongue.png

hello yes i woke up t oone baby and no more pips at all its only day 19 lets wait wait anw wait. i will upload a pic of the baby in few minuts
tongue.png

I have the 3rd egg with a pip one hatched already and 2 eggs pips.. i wanna wake up to day 20 with more pips and those 2 pips out
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom