FINALLY painted my nail polish rack (:

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Chick1043, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    I FINALLY got this done! So happy with it!!

[​IMG]

2. GoldenSparrow

GoldenSparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Wow that looks great!

3. wyoDreamer

wyoDreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    Wow - I own 3 bottles of nail polish ... oh, and 1 bottle of nail hardener. [​IMG]

I like the color you picked. That is a nice shelf unit. Did you make it?

4. tadpole98

tadpole98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2012
    Missouri
    Thats adorable! (and thats alot of nail polish!) I only have 3 bottles that arent all hard and tacky [​IMG]

5. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Thanks everyone!! I have so many nail polishes because I paint other girls nails. I'm not a nail tech, but I have been told that my work is just as good or better than if they did get it done at a salon. :) wyoDreamer, my dad made the nail rack and I painted it. My dad is AMAZING at wood working. That nail rack is nothing compared to what he can do! I don't think he realizes how much money he could make out of furniture! The picture doesn't do it justice. The glass is wavy textured. In the picture the nobs aren't on the bottom cabinets. Here is the hutch he made my mom -

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  6. wyoDreamer

wyoDreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    Wow, thats's a beautiful hutch!
    I bought one almost exactly like that one at the "Finish It Yourself" store and it cost me over $600. And that was over 8 years ago!
    Love the wavey glass, that is a really nice touch. Tell Dad he has alot of talent in woodworking!

7. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    I'll tell him. I'm sure he'd be happy to know people like it! :)

8. olicana

olicana New Egg

Apr 21, 2013
    Hy, I just love nail polishes I have a collection with about 100 different nail polishes so I started to research on how to organize them I have found one page that is very interesting, nail polish organizer. It has many different ways to organize nail polishes and my personal favorite is to put them in my night stand, they will be in one place and my night stand will be finnaly full. What do you think, which one is the best?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by