1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Finally! People are looking at my website!! *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theron, Dec 9, 2010.

1. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    I finally got a comment on my website!! A lady asked for a sebright rooster for breeding, but unfortunately I didn't have one. That still gives me hope, though, that people are actually looking at my website. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

p.s. dont forget to look at my website lol. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

You gotta upload some pics of your chickies... the big ones... by far my favorite to drool over.

Edit... perhaps that was a bad choice of words...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  3. theron

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    I am doing just that at the moment. i kinda forgot that i didn't upload pictures when i first made the site lol

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

There's SO much to do, it's easy to overlook things. And then just when you get it exactly as you want it... time to update.

5. funnybirds

funnybirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2010
    Wow I really like the way it is layed out, and the color selection. Nice job!

6. theron

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    Yippee!! I even got to over 100 views. And I updated it to match the season along with some pictures of my ducks and geese. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. YardBirdHost

YardBirdHost Out Of The Brooder

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Your site looks nice. If you want to get more visitors you might want add some more "keywords" and add some content to your homepage.

Good luck

8. theron

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    BTW: I am up to 150 views! [​IMG]
    My Website is now updated with more pictures!!

9. theron

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    I updated my website once again! It seems that I am updating it more than I can handle. The title picture reminds me of st. patrick day colors. I am planning on getting updated pictures of the chickens today. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by