Finally Pictures of the Mini- Lop Kits, and our other bunnies too!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by bossynbella, Aug 8, 2011.

1. bossynbella

bossynbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    Well here are the pictures of the mini- lop kits. They are three days old today and cute as buttons. We have two Broken agouti, two white!YAY! and four agouti!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The parents-
    Dad - Alex! - Agouti
    [​IMG]
    Mom - Ninja - Broken Agouti
    [​IMG]

Also just because our other bunnies
    Mini- Rex kits at 3 weeks old - 3 broken black otter kits and 1 broken black kit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The parents-
    Dad - Cedar Bluff's Dew-Broken black-(what causes the brown on the back of his butt There is no setting poop in the cage Wire bottom?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mom- Smith's Nightmare - Black Otter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My favorite's our Siamese Satin's
    Dad- Buster- Siamese - He is shedding pretty bad right now (first picture is from two months ago, second is from two days ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mom- Sage - Siamese
    [​IMG]

Kits- none right now, but some past pictures from the two earlier litters this year. Will probably have one more this fall.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my keeper doe ( I have no idea what made me want to keep her, and I may sell her this fall, but there is just something about her I like) She is a Satin/ Mini- lop Cross, Buster is her dad, and Ninja is her mom. - Named: Baja (pronounced Bah Hah) @5wks and 3months
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My random buck, Have been trying to find a good home for him for a year now, but am considering finding a nice colored Polish doe, as I have a lot of demand for pedigree small rabbits. He is a Broken chocolate Polish buck - We call him Hershey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Finally!!!!! OMG They are sooo stinkin cute!!!!! Mini rex's are soooo soft!

3. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Very cute! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by