Finch Sell Out! GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FlightsofFancy, Jan 11, 2010.

1. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    I sadly need to re-home all my finches with adoption fees and sell cages with accessories. They need to all go together, so PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SEPARATE. This is what I have…..

1 pair of Cordon Blues (sitting on eggs)
    1 Fawn Society hen
    1 Crested Silver Fawn Society hen
    1 Strawberry Male
    Large enclosed aviary Outside 26″x 40″ x56″, Inside 22″ x36″ x28″ comes with air purifier. This cage can sit on a table or has legs to stand alone. http://www.kingsolomoncages.com/499birdcage.asp
    smaller wire cages
    I also have buttonquail that can go as part of the deal.
    tons of feeders and waters, perches, food, grit, millet, medication and supplements too many extras to list.

All of this can easily be valued at over $2000. Cage and purifier alone are worth $1300 and are only 3 months old. I am asking a modest $1200 for all or trade for horse supplies like a western saddle, hay, feed, rugs, water trough, horse trailer…etc. This is a great way to start with finches with everything you will or might ever need.

Contact Kelly 678-642-9176
    www.flightsoffancyfarm.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I wish I had the time and money to get back into finches I really miss them. I had 4 pairs of Gouldians in Yellowback and Wild type and I also had parrot finches society finches and dimond doves. I really do wish I could help you good luck placing them.

3. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    Kelly i wish i had that much money i would take them. I wish you good luck in finding them a home

4. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Thanks Chris! I told my husband I would get rid of something to trade for a horse.......very sad to see them go, but I will finally have the horse I have wanted since I was 5yo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by