1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Find Ruth Game 2 - Level of difficulty **** ANSWERS POSTED

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ruth, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    O.K. - the last Find Ruth game was way too easy. Here's one with a much higher level of difficulty. I assure you she's in both pics. If you find her, don't say where she is - it will make it too easy for those below you.

First one I rank difficulty level at ***

[​IMG]

This one I rank difficultylevel at **** (max level)

[​IMG]

Like I said, I get to play this game every day. Little bugger loves to hide. I'll be calling and calling and finally find her and she's just looking at me like "yeah, what you want?"

Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  2. Wolfpacker

Wolfpacker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2007
    Raleigh
    I think I found her in one, not sure about the other.

OK - this is a children's book just waiting to happen! Contact a publisher! [​IMG]

3. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Who is Ruth?

4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

A leaf colored chicken who is in the pictures :p

5. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Wow this is really hard!! I think I found her in the first picture... are you sure she's even in the second one?? This might be a trick... [​IMG]

6. psimek

psimek Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2007
    Oh my gosh that's hard! In the second picture did Ruth disquise herself as a cat?!![​IMG]

7. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    You are eventually going to show us aren't you, ruth???

8. silkhope

silkhope Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    Ack!! This is making my eyes hurt!!! [​IMG]

9. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    O.K. - I'll make it easier - here's a picture of Ruth - she's gray and white specks. Take a look at the first Find Ruth Game I posted - that one was pretty easy.

[​IMG]

For those who haven't seen my previous posts, Ruth is my problem child. Found "mostly dead" on cage floor at about 4 weeks old. I began force feeding her everything from protein rich foods - first as a watery substance, then mush, then by hand. Also have been giving her multi-vitamins and vitamin E daily. Today she is thriving and hanging out with her fellow hatchlings but is so teeny tiny that you can't find her when she's out free ranging. She's 10 weeks old now and is all wings - no body under there - 1/5th the size of her fellow hatchlings - a runt I guess but we don't use that word around here. Very much a pet - the only one I handle and she loves to get on my shoulder and comes running if anything spooks her. Each day I have to play the "Find Ruth" game. Yes, she's in the second picture and I will eventually expose her - HINT - she's to the left of the cat but honestly - you'll never see her.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  10. Motherhenandflock

Motherhenandflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Southeast Idaho
    Yikes, it's making my eyes bleed!
    I think Ruth needs a glow in the dark collar with a bell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by