Finding a Cochin Bantam

dieseltruck13

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 29, 2012
West Virginia
My dad and i are looking for a hen to match our Cochin Bantam. We havnt found many around here and we are looking for some wheres close to us to get one. If someone around the Eatern Panhandle has any hens that are Cochin Bantams please send me a PM :)

Thank you!:)

edited by Staff to remove personal info

Last edited by a moderator:
:frow & :welcome from Alabama. Glad you joined us. Definitely try posting what you're looking for on your state's thread, and you might want to edit out your phone number :thumbsup

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan :D

There are people who troll public forums looking for phone numbers and other personal information. You may want to edit your post, remove your phone # and ask for PM's (private messages) instead. Good luck.

You can post ads right here on BackYard Chickens in the BUY ~ SALE ~ TRADE section of the forums. Another option you have is searching Craig's List and your local newspapers. I've recently found because of the increased popularity in chickens people have made pages on Facebook for buying and selling poultry. Try searching there too!

x2 what 1muttsfan said. Ya'll want to edit your post and take out your phone number.

Last edited:

x3 on muttsfan's advice

Back
Top Bottom