Finding a hobby

Mama_Arty

Chirping
Oct 21, 2022
Arkansas
Well - since moving on to the property, things haven't really slowed down. I changed out city life for 90 quiet acres in the Ozarks and 60+ birds lol.
I've been trying new hobbies. Oil painting, miniature builds, started crocheting again... yesterday I decided to give acrylic paints a try because I'm not patient enough to wait for oils to dry all the time and wanted to try a more life like painting.
Normally I goof off with landscapes and stuff.. but yesterday i painted my pit-bull Billy.

I don't hate it. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• 20230106_112552.jpg
    20230106_112552.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 13
Well - since moving on to the property, things haven't really slowed down. I changed out city life for 90 quiet acres in the Ozarks and 60+ birds lol.
I've been trying new hobbies. Oil painting, miniature builds, started crocheting again... yesterday I decided to give acrylic paints a try because I'm not patient enough to wait for oils to dry all the time and wanted to try a more life like painting.
Normally I goof off with landscapes and stuff.. but yesterday i painted my pit-bull Billy.

I don't hate it. 🤷‍♀️
That’s actually a very good painting. Especially if you don’t have much painting experience! You did a really good job capturing his likeness.

That almost sounds like a full time hobby, but you probably have it down to a science I bet? What type of miniature builds are you doing?
Hahaha it really is
I just use animals to sate my material need to nurture things.

Right now I'm working on this miniature little green house. I'll have to share a pic if I ever succeed at completing it lol

Back
Top Bottom