Fine handmade soap-3 bars.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GoldenPuppy, Oct 26, 2011.

1. GoldenPuppy

GoldenPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    This sale is for three (3) bars of cold-process handmade artisan soap. You pick the scents!

View my web-site for your selection options. Hit Buy-it-now and PM your three choices to me. I accept Paypal.

http://msnyderspecialtysoaps.weebly.com/index.html

My soaps are made using Olive Oil (#1 ingredient), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil (for lather), Avocado Oil or Sweet Almond Oil, and Safflower Oil. I use additives such as clays, goats milk and oatmeal. Some soaps also contain beautiful botanicals. Each bar weighs four oz. or more.

My soaps are gentle to your skin and will leave you feeling clean and soft.
    Check out My Philosophy tab (on my site) for more information on why I make my soaps the way I do.

These make a perfect stocking stuffer or tasteful gift for teachers, your office party name exchange and mail carriers.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am happy to offer selection advice for your individual skin care needs.
    If you wish to order more than three bars, please let me know via a PM so we can discuss the possible additional shipping fees.

Kindest regards,
    M. Snyder Specialty Soaps

Shown below (left to right) Apple Jack & Peel, Orange Cranberry, and Sweet Yellow Pear
    [​IMG]

Shown below is ROAR, a new Limited Edition fragrance that will be available on Nov 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

And just added to the site today: Orange U Special
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by