Fine, I went to TSC...pics page 2. :)

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
NOPE.......not gonna do it. Last week I was buying chickie food and they had a couple of chickies and duckies left....soooooo cute and I don't need them (besides, not in the market for a RIR).....so stupid me.....I asked "well.........are you getting more?" UH HUH.........they are. Tomorrow. I can stay away. Really I can. I have to take my 7 y/o to the doctor in the AM.....he is saying "we HAVE to go to TSC after....they are getting chicks" *SIGH*

Last edited:
yes you will- You will go to tractor supply !! Look into my eyes - you are getting sleepy - Now you will dream of TSC and you will arise in the morning and go!!
lau.gif

tongue2.gif

Hey.. why do you think I've been avoiding going there myself? LOL

My DD gave me a $25.00 gift certificate she got from her FFA teacher.... I just KNOW I'll see chicks and want more and I cant have any more, 6 is enough.

Sort of like the pound - cant go there either, I always want to take them all home with me
hit.gif

Quote:
Oh I know....the pound just kills me!!!!

When I sent my hubby a pic of the new baby I informed him it wasn't my fault, after all, I can't control what people are selling by the road. He had the nerve to say "Yes, but can't you control what you BUY by the road???" Well, duhhhhh....hasn't he been married to me long enough to know the answer to THAT????? LOL He thought the new baby was adorable though....he is as big a sucker as I am.
big_smile.png

So let me get this straight.. you take your son to the DOCTOR, and then you go home WITHOUT CHICKS?!?

Seriously?! What kind of mother are you? Ugh, the nerve of people! Honestly! It just flabbergasts me how cruel some peope are in todays world!
barnie.gif
he.gif

(But in all seriousness, go to TSC! I've never set foot in one because.. I've never seen one around here, so go in for me, ok?
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom