Fine, I went to TSC...pics page 2. :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvmychicknkids, Mar 26, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    NOPE.......not gonna do it. Last week I was buying chickie food and they had a couple of chickies and duckies left....soooooo cute and I don't need them (besides, not in the market for a RIR).....so stupid me.....I asked "well.........are you getting more?" UH HUH.........they are. Tomorrow. I can stay away. Really I can. I have to take my 7 y/o to the doctor in the AM.....he is saying "we HAVE to go to TSC after....they are getting chicks" *SIGH*

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  2. cwc362

cwc362 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    Huntingdon- West Tn
    yes you will- You will go to tractor supply !! Look into my eyes - you are getting sleepy - Now you will dream of TSC and you will arise in the morning and go!! [​IMG]

3. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

dont they have a $10.00 off coupon somewhere?

LOL

[​IMG]

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    You are just NOT a nice person, are you (I AM kidding)!!!! [​IMG] I bought a baby chick by the road today!!! I just can't control myself!!!! [​IMG]

5. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:NO WAYYYYYYY??????? *SIGH*

6. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

[​IMG]

Hey.. why do you think I've been avoiding going there myself? LOL

My DD gave me a $25.00 gift certificate she got from her FFA teacher.... I just KNOW I'll see chicks and want more and I cant have any more, 6 is enough.

Sort of like the pound - cant go there either, I always want to take them all home with me [​IMG]

7. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    Ill be waiting for an update with new fuzzy butt pics when you get back tomorrow [​IMG]

8. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:Oh I know....the pound just kills me!!!!

When I sent my hubby a pic of the new baby I informed him it wasn't my fault, after all, I can't control what people are selling by the road. He had the nerve to say "Yes, but can't you control what you BUY by the road???" Well, duhhhhh....hasn't he been married to me long enough to know the answer to THAT????? LOL He thought the new baby was adorable though....he is as big a sucker as I am. [​IMG]

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    MN
    So let me get this straight.. you take your son to the DOCTOR, and then you go home WITHOUT CHICKS?!?

Seriously?! What kind of mother are you? Ugh, the nerve of people! Honestly! It just flabbergasts me how cruel some peope are in todays world! [​IMG] [​IMG]

(But in all seriousness, go to TSC! I've never set foot in one because.. I've never seen one around here, so go in for me, ok? [​IMG])

10. Faverolle

Faverolle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I know you can download a $5.00 off coupon from their website. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by