1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Fingers crossed that TSC will have some chicks today!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by cindyanne1, Apr 22, 2009.

1. cindyanne1

cindyanne1 Mother Goose

Apr 19, 2009
    Central Ohio
    My local TSC (Mt. Vernon, OH) is supposed to be getting some more assorted pullets in sometime this week. They weren't here Monday or yesterday... and I need to call and see if they're going to be here today. [​IMG]

If they do have some, and if they have some barred rocks among them and possibly some RIR's, I'll be getting six more chicks. And if I get six more chicks, I'm going to be keeping only 9 of them or so and selling the rest for $1.50 apiece. [​IMG]

In other news, the coop is about done! I'll have to post some pictures of it when it gets set up outside. It turned out really well, but now that the walls are up, etc. it makes me all the more sure I shouldn't have more than 9 chickens. Which is fine, because I only intended to have 6 to start with. [​IMG]

So anyway... fingers crossed for TSC having the chicks today! Of course, if I can't get any from them I'm going to order some barred rocks through the mail, but I'd much rather get them at TSC.

Oh, and does anyone know how to change a custom title? I bought the golden feather membership and that's supposed to be something that comes with it, but for the life of me I can't find where to edit that, lol!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. chickenchickenbulkbulk

chickenchickenbulkbulk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    OHIO
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by