1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Finished our Buffingham Palace

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by llsgirls, Mar 17, 2017.

1. llsgirls

llsgirls Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2017
    I had a "she shed" that I remodeled to fit a nice coop space for our girls that leads out to a run. This was my first time ever using an electric saw. Kinda proud of myself. [​IMG] using sand and pdz to help with the smell and putting lots of plants on my side. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy to answer any questions or take any feed back. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. eggbert420

eggbert420 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Feb 15, 2017
    Texas
    :thumbsup

3. yochickiemomma

yochickiemomma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2015
    Michigan
    Wow! That's a really cool set up you have. How big is the inside area you have partitioned off for your chickens?

4. llsgirls

llsgirls Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2017

About 5.5x11feet. Then the run is 5x15. We will let them out when they are bigger. My little dogs think they are squeaker toys right now.

5. yochickiemomma

yochickiemomma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2015
    Michigan
    I'm lucky the only reason why my dog follows mine around is because she thinks she needs to clean up after them (yuck). Mines an old lazy lab though.
    I have two coops they're nothing to rave about but they keep my girls and two roos warm and dry.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by