Finished rapping!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebelcowboysnb, Dec 23, 2009.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I always have this thought in the back of my mind that I have forgot someone. It starts when I start rapping gifts an does not end till presents have been opened.
    [​IMG]

Is this normal or is it just me? [​IMG]

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Maybe you forgot you?
    Go get yourself a cookie!
    Good job done and all.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Yeah..i do that too
    i have to make a list and check everyone off when its all wrapped just to be sure i didnt forget someone..

4. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    One year I did forget my nephew.

I keep a list with notes of what I give people each year. Only way to not screw up in my large family.

5. rebelcowboysnb

Ill have to make a list later.

I just finished my dirt cakes an peanut butter cakes for tomarow at dads an Christmas here. Im now on a sugar high. [​IMG] Ill cook my coca cola ham tomorrow night.

We do Christmas with my dads side of the family at his house on Christmas eve. It will be about 25 people.

Moms side has it at my house on Christmas day. Im expecting about 45 people for that.

6. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    With all the wrapping, I can't remember what my kids are getting. My SIL just called and asked if we got my kids any transformers. [​IMG] I just can't remember! They have WAY too much stuff already anyway.

7. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    We are all wrapped and ready. I have a secret method to make sure I don't get caught forgetting somebody. I buy a few nice generic gifts and wrap them. I leave the tags on them blank and place them way back under the tree with a pen laying right next to them. If somebody shows up that I need a gift for, I just say, "I have something for you too," and I go look under the tree for it. They have no idea that while I'm rooting around under there "looking" for it I'm really just writing their name on the tag. SHHHH! Don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] I just hate all the wrapping gifts, drives me insane - I have to move my sewing machine so I have a table, and take it in shifts over a couple of days. I still have 2 gifts to wrap - waiting till the last second!

9. rebelcowboysnb

I do have extra stuff for my sisters boyfriends, if they bring one. Ya never know which one will show up with someone new or not so new that I didnt take the time to remember.

10. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    I dont wrap any gifts, that way its as big of a surprize for me to see what I got the kids too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by