Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
Just took Finn on another walk- he’s super great aside from trying to pull me into our yard, so I made him go past it. Then when we went to go back, he was pulling, so I had to turn him around until he would walk nicely towards home. He’s picked up super quick on the fact that “let’s go!” Means ‘come walk with me’ and is doing great on walks.
Here’s him on his walk earlier today:
2D3EA0DC-B028-419F-B9B1-D2BD157E75BB.jpeg

note the lovely loose leash!!

Just took Finn on another walk- he’s super great aside from trying to pull me into our yard, so I made him go past it. Then when we went to go back, he was pulling, so I had to turn him around until he would walk nicely towards home. He’s picked up super quick on the fact that “let’s go!” Means ‘come walk with me’ and is doing great on walks.
Here’s him on his walk earlier today:
View attachment 2627485
note the lovely loose leash!!
What a cutie!

This is Finn!!!
View attachment 2622486
He is a golden retriever puppy and we got him on the 17th!! He is currently 10 weeks old.
This is not our family's first dog, or first golden retriever, or my parents first puppy- but it is my first time with a puppy, and I am sooooo excited!! There's a limit to how much time you can spend playing with your friends and neighbors' dogs before it becomes weird :oops:
I am so excited to have my own dog to bond with and train!!!
I'd like to get into some sort of dog sport, even if it's not really in competitions- I'm bending towards agility, obedience, or rally.
I'll be documenting Finn's training and progress at home here!

@chickentrains @TheDawg @NatJ @RiverOtter @Geena @CHlCKEN @ChickForLife @The Happster @EmmaRainboe @ButtonHoarder @Sally PB @TheOddOneOut
iTs A pUpPaRoOtAbEgAaAaA

Back
Top Bottom