Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
This is Finn!!!
View attachment 2622486
He is a golden retriever puppy and we got him on the 17th!! He is currently 10 weeks old.
This is not our family's first dog, or first golden retriever, or my parents first puppy- but it is my first time with a puppy, and I am sooooo excited!! There's a limit to how much time you can spend playing with your friends and neighbors' dogs before it becomes weird :oops:
I am so excited to have my own dog to bond with and train!!!
I'd like to get into some sort of dog sport, even if it's not really in competitions- I'm bending towards agility, obedience, or rally.
I'll be documenting Finn's training and progress at home here!

@chickentrains @TheDawg @NatJ @RiverOtter @Geena @CHlCKEN @ChickForLife @The Happster @EmmaRainboe @ButtonHoarder @Sally PB @TheOddOneOut

so cute! I have a puppy named Finn too! Great name!

I've been told two different things by two different people on how to set his back legs, and I have a feeling that everyone that I ask will say different, even if I find three golden retriever breeders to ask :th
See which one makes him look the nicest and go with that one. You will find things like this often in the animal showing world, even in the standards

See which one makes him look the nicest and go with that one. You will find things like this often in the animal showing world, even in the standards
1624539014907.png

here's what the AKC's ideal golden looks like, so here's how I'll stack him.

Back
Top Bottom