FIRE ANTS IN MY ROOM!?!?!?!

broody rooster

Chirping
Jul 17, 2015
as the name states i have fire ants in my room again i thought i killed them the first time by spraying where they were coming in and vacuuming them up for a week i kept all my animals out of my room and afterwords and then 2 weeks have gone by and they're back and everywhere
somad.gif
they're in my closet and all over the floor i cant find where they're coming from either ! i've looked all over and continuously vacuumed and vacuumed and i'm tempted to find every fire ant nest within a mile of my house and pour alcohol down it and light it up
rant.gif
has anyone else ever had this and how do they get rid of this i'm getting really tired of these pest

as the name states i have fire ants in my room again i thought i killed them the first time by spraying where they were coming in and vacuuming them up for a week i kept all my animals out of my room and afterwords and then 2 weeks have gone by and they're back and everywhere
somad.gif
they're in my closet and all over the floor i cant find where they're coming from either ! i've looked all over and continuously vacuumed and vacuumed and i'm tempted to find every fire ant nest within a mile of my house and pour alcohol down it and light it up
rant.gif
has anyone else ever had this and how do they get rid of this i'm getting really tired of these pest

Here is an old home remedy from Texas A&M University that may give you some relief. First drink a case of Long Star Beer. Next recycle the Long Star over the nearest fire ant mound.
This won't do hoot to the fire ants but it may ease your angst.
barnie.gif

lol i wish , that would be the funniest thing drunk ants " h hey queen does this rock look edible i mean they,re everywhere and .. they look pretty good "

Back
Top Bottom