Fired up the Bator' again... I couldn't help it! But I dont have eggs!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chubbydog811, Jan 21, 2009.

1. chubbydog811

chubbydog811 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    So I plugged in my bator this morning to start getting it set up again (really, I couldn't help myself! It just kinda happend [​IMG] )

Though I have a bit of a problem...I don't think my roosters are breeding yet (on top of it being winter)- in one coop I have one that is 10 months old, and in the other coop, the rooster is only 6 months(though I have seen him mounting the poor little hens)....Since it's going to be in the 30's (temp) the next few days, I'm going to collect some eggs and set them, and see what happens...

Anyway, is there anyone close to Barnstead, NH, or surrounding states that could ship, have some eggs that might be fertile? Any kind is fine - I just want to "test" the incubator again! [​IMG]

Does anyone have any??? Please help!!!

2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I have eggs but I'm in Pennsylvania. I could send you some if you would like. [​IMG]

3. chubbydog811

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    haha its tempting! But I dont think they would make it un frozen!

4. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i could send you some if you would like. i have for hens, slw, blue andalusians, minorca, bo, ba, red and black sexlinks, rir, sf and white rock. in with sf, rir, ee and mix roos. so you get about anything. if you ship less than two lbs it is like five or six bucks. let me know.

5. chubbydog811

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    what was i thinking - could you email me? [email protected]...
    I think I'm interested in that...though I dont have a paypal and would have to mail out a check or something.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by