firefighter got no respect

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Jennings Gamefowl, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Jennings Gamefowl

Jennings Gamefowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
    was at a wreck today.. no one got hurt or anything but there was someone on scence that was fussing at me cause i wasnt helping clean up the trash cause by the wreck.. first its not our responblitly to clean it up, its the towing company but this guy kept going on about how i wasnt helping out, even the cheif told him it wasnt our respobiltiy ... so just telling yall this to make me feel better, so please show your local volunteer how much you respect them or better yet tell them..please..

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Ugh, I hate people like that. I've run across a few of them...not only in EMS, but in other jobs too. Makes you wonder if some people really were raised in a barn!

3. Galaxie_Man

Galaxie_Man Chillin' With My Peeps

If that indivdual was on MY scene, and was not part of the solution, he would've been part of the problem, and forcibly (if necessary) removed by law enforcement. If he did belong on the scene, then he would be under my authority, and I would deal with him directly. We have enough to deal with, without getting guff from some ne'er-do-well who just happens to show up.

4. Jennings Gamefowl

Jennings Gamefowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
    AMEN galaxie_man.. he just came to help the guy pick up trash, so he should had ask the cheif... i do feel better now since i got this offf my chest..

5. hennypenny9

hennypenny9 Chillin' With My Peeps

This brings to mind a quote from the movie "Twister". Point at him with both hands and yell "LOSER... Move on!" And gesture down the road.

...Okay, I suppose you might get in trouble for that, but I bet the look you'd get would be priceless. [​IMG]

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    This brings to mind a quote from the movie "Twister". Point at him with both hands and yell "LOSER... Move on!" And gesture down the road.

OMG, I just watched that movie. BEST MOVIE EVER! Its seriously one of my all time favorites.​

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] Cjenn..............rise above it, your better than him anyday..........he does not deserve you being upset .........

8. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    All our fire fighters are volunteers,so yeah they get respect...

9. vickie2133

vickie2133 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Corbin
    Well I'm thankful for all that you do. There is not many people that would take the time to do all you do.

10. barngirlsrule

barngirlsrule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2009
    Thats soo not fair! that guy needs a brain! firemen rule!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by