"Firestone", a Frizzled Chocolate/Split Serama Cockerel

juliette2009

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Wadmalaw Island, SC
Firestone is three months old and weighs 8.1 ounces. He is a chocolate/split from my Chocolate project with Cadbury and Mauvey Mabel, who I thought might be a chocolate hen, but found out otherwise. He is, however, a chocolate/split via his chocolate father, so he should produce chocolates when bred to a black hen. Mated to a smooth pullet, half the offspring will be smooth, half will be frizzled.

We only ship to the continental US. No shipping to Puerto Rico or Hawaii. No international shipments. Payments may be made by PayPal only, please, to [email protected] We do not take E-Checks or money orders. You do not need a PayPal account in order to send payment, and there is no charge to you. Nothing will be shipped until payment is received. I will send an invoice at the close of auction, then you can reply with payment, which is expected within 24 hours. We ship on Mondays and Tuesday only, USPS Express in a new, approved shipping box with food and water. My flock is NPIP and AI certified.

The cost of shipping is $50 for one chicken or $60 for two. 3-4 chickens would cost $85.

Firestone_4.jpg

Firestone_2.jpg

Firestone_3.jpg

Cadbury, his Father
29496_serama_rooster_11.jpg

Mauvey Mabel, his Mother
Mauvey_Mable_1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom