First 100 lbs of feed GONE!

Peruvian

Songster
11 Years
Apr 15, 2008
Vermont
31 CX from Welp arrived 30 days ago. They are just finishing the first 100 lb bag of feed. Only 4 more bags to go before they will be ready for processing.

The next 4 will go muuuuuuuch quicker. The last bag will probably last less than a week.

Goodluck!

Oops, just noticed 100 pound bags. Last bag will last a little over a week.

Last edited:
Mine will blow through a 100 lb bag before I even finish pouring it. Time to get another, and another and another and another... you get the point...
cool.png

Good! Get those birds fat! You can pour bacon grease or buttermilk on some feed and give it to them (remove any that is left after ~20 minutes), and it will REALLY get them growing. Be sure to get them walking around, as not only will this stop them from getting sores from laying around but it will stimulate them to eat MORE! And the more they eat, the more meat you get. Enjoy your tasty birds
big_smile.png

I've noticed mine have kicked the eating up a notch here at the 5 wk. mark. They are free ranging further and foraging most of the day and are still pretty hungry at feeding time in the evening. I may add a small meal in the mornings to keep them from getting so hungry towards evening.

Back
Top Bottom