first birds, then fish...now even more???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by spish, Jan 6, 2011.

1. spish

spish De Regenboog Kippetjes

Apr 7, 2010
    Belgium
  2. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

as far as the birds, I heard it was a chemical warfare test, of some sort of toxin that explodes the circulatory and respiratory system, which is why the vet thought it was an impact issue. I read that on some ABC news site. not good at all.

3. spish

Apr 7, 2010
    Belgium
    ouch. but wouldnt that have affected other birds not just the starlings? it all just seems a bit random..one sort of species over there, another one over there, one of there..no reports of multiple species popping their clogs in one area?

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I thought you were going to say that you got birds, then fish, then more birds. Dang, here I was ready to be impressed... [​IMG]

5. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

I heard about more bird and fish deaths I. Sweaden, Brazil, and Kentucky [​IMG] like the poster above I don't buy the firework and lightning story. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. 100 tons of fish wash ashore in brazil and they say it was an accidental release from a fishing vessel. I call BS.

6. spish

Apr 7, 2010
    Belgium
    theres definatly something fishy going on (no pun intended!)

7. Sumatra503

Sumatra503 Kozy Orchard Farms

Sep 24, 2010
    All of the birds i saw were pest birds that commonly eat wheat and corm. Perhaps there was some sort of pestiside on the crops that washed into the rivers.

8. lorieMN

lorieMN Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    montevideo,MN
    I think its testing being done with warfar that attacks certain DNA,,and can be modified to whatever DNA you want..may not have anything to do with the government..and no I am not paranoid..lol.

9. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe True BYC Addict

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    The pics I saw were starlings and red wing blackbirds (in Ark.).
    Think of all the fireworks displays that go on all the time.
    That's not it.
    Not exactly related but years ago during the first influx of west nile virus it was primarily that family of birds affected. Crows, blackbirds, grackles, jays and starlings.

The poultry peanut wrote
    "100 tons of fish wash ashore in brazil and they say it was an accidental release from a fishing vessel. "
    In another incident in Maryland they said it was the cold.
    Riiiigghhtt!!!

10. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:That's new even to my conspiracy-loving self. [​IMG]

Something is definitely up. What they're telling us is that all these mass animal deaths (and a mysterious color changing of a river) in a few days are all due to:
    Fireworks
    Cold
    Pranksters with green water-testing dye
    and/or some other inane explanation, like it being dark and the birds just running into houses.

Yeah, right. And why is the EPA not going berserk?! Knowing them, I'd expect them to be all over a new opportunity to ban stuff. It's uncanny, as government officials are not known to exercise caution and demonstrate cool heads in banning things.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by