1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

first breaky with our eggs!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Caat, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Caat

Caat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    BC,
    So I'm hoping that my hubby feels better in the morning because the plan is to make breakfast with our fresh eggs! I'm kind of excited and not at the same time! lol I was hoping to have a fuill dozen eggs by now (so I could take a pic of my first dozen) but we leave for vacation in a week... maybe I'll have an "over night miracle" and collect 4 eggs in the morning. lol My girls seem to like laying later in the day or early evening. We did share the very first egg but that was a before dinner treat. is it morning yet???? [​IMG]

2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    Haha! [​IMG] Well, how are you going to fix them?

3. Caat

Caat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    BC,
    Yay Chicks! :

Haha! [​IMG] Well, how are you going to fix them?

I think mine will be sunny side up with home made bread. Hubby likes his scrambled... I dunno, I also wand eggs benny! but need the back bacon, hollandaise sauce and english muffins.... Ok, sunny side up it is! I like that they are small, I can have 2 and eat them all!​

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by