first day in 5 months to reach 50*(UPDATE)

tiki244

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WestCentralWisconsin
yes folks it is the truth we havent had 50* weather for five months but we got it today!
yippiechickie.gif
I say its about time - I cant even imagine what it is like living in a warmer climate but I am about ready to pack up and move UGH! Summer ? Spring is coming/here
D.gif

Last edited:
We hit 67 here in PA yesterday and dropping to 25 tonight. I want spring..the real one.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Hey! Another Vermonter!

My girls got out yesterday for the first time in weeks - I can't wait to leave work a bit early today to let them out again!

Yeah!!!!! We hit 50 too! We are suppose to hit it today and tomorrow as well! It's about time. Winter came early and has hung on for long enough. I so tired of snow I'm actually glad to see mud! My garden is just about bare now.

we got up to the 50's almost 60's the other day. It was really nice now it is back to being cold. I just want spring to come so i can hatch some babies out and put in my garden.

* I'm looking to get myself A LITTLE more fall and winter than we have here in FL when we move-- but 5 months of winter!! Uh, no thanks! And to think that OUAT we thought about living in far NORTH IOWA!!! Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom