First hatch

Well hopefully you get at least one more to hatch if hen doesn't except new one but if not if it was me I would remove one from hen and raise at least the 2 together. How many chicks does hen have now?

Well hopefully you get at least one more to hatch if hen doesn't except new one but if not if it was me I would remove one from hen and raise at least the 2 together. How many chicks does hen have now?
She has four rn but there’s another starting to hatch in the incubator with almost all of the eggs with something in them, wether theyll hatch or not I’m not sure.

She has four rn but there’s another starting to hatch in the incubator with almost all of the eggs with something in them, wether theyll hatch or not I’m not sure.
Hopefully you will get them all to hatch but at least 1 more to keep at least 2 together for you to raise in brooder. Good Luck

Picture of one of the chicks mama hen forgot to hatch
21D204D2-107F-4BE1-93AA-9767A6F173F4.jpeg

Thank you! One just hatched a few hours ago and another is chirping so I think it’ll pip in the next day or so :D
Glad to see more hatching looks like you are going to experience broody hen raising chicks and yourself raising some in brooder all at the same time for your 1st hatch. Hatchling looking good, Have fun with your new adventures.

Back
Top Bottom