We got our first hatches out of our new Brinsea. We started with 7 Icelandic eggs. After 4 days, we candled and found one not fertile. One was questionable. The rest looked good. We waited another 3 days and the questionable one had not grown, so we discarded that one. That left us with 5. It should have been 21 days today. We had 3 hatch out yesterday, one just popped out of his shell like 20 min ago, and that is the video I linked to. The last one is pipped and you can see movement and a little beak poking around the hole. Overall I am very happy with the incubator. I did also get the automatic humidity pump with it. I'm thinking that 5 hatched out of possibly 6 fertile eggs on a first try was not too bad. With our old styrofoam incubator that the wife tried to hatch 18 Icelandic eggs she bought, we only got I think it was 5 hatched out. This Brinsea seems to be much better hatch rate. I kept it at 99.6 with 46% humidity until day 18, then raised it up to 65% humidity. Seems about the same rate as our broody Cochin that started with 12 Icelandic eggs and hatched out 8.