First home-grown blue wyandottes & BLRWs Pictures added

Quote:
When I move them out I'll take some pictures. Both Blues are out and one BLRW. Another Blue is due in the next couple of days as are a bunch of other eggs.

Last edited:
How many eggs are you hatching? All this hatching talk is really giving me the itch to break out the bator
tongue.png

Right now there are only 8 in the hatcher due over the next couple of days. There are more due the end of the week......I'm not sure how many...I'd have to go count!!

I really do think you need to bring those bators out of storage!!

I think you are probably right, they need fired up. If my girls ever start laying again I think I will. Of course right now I am pretty busy making Christmas presents, and turning half the barn into chicken pens (DH is so happy :eek:)
gig.gif

Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures yet. I've had both grandbabies since monday and haven't had time to get any pictures taken. A 23 month old and an 18 month old together are into EVERYTHING!!!
smile.png

Of those eight eggs I've got 2 BBS wyandottes and 5 BLRWs out. Only one BBS Wyandotte hasn't hatched yet and it's day 21 for that one. I've also got 5 Mottled Javas that have popped out this morning a day early.

Hopefully today I can get some pictures of them.

ETA:This is what has been keeping me on the go the last couple of days. THe picture isn't very clear...had my camera set wrong.
f8724c30.jpg

Last edited:
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats on your great hatch! I need some more BLRW's too! Perkins is my only one.
I don't have any BBS Wyandottes! Need those too! (hence the username)
~Rebecca

Back
Top Bottom