First incubating adventure!

francisfowl

Hatching
Mar 28, 2015
I have some eggs that are due to hatch in about a week. I put a second batch off eggs in the incubator without thinking about the whole "lock down" process for the first set. They are about a week behind the first batch. Will the higher humidity hurt the second set of eggs if it is just for a few days?

Hi and welcome to BYC. Sadly, like DD, i have no experience in using incubators. You may wish to re-post your question in the "Incubating and hatching eggs" forum.

Good luck

CT

I have some eggs that are due to hatch in about a week. I put a second batch off eggs in the incubator without thinking about the whole "lock down" process for the first set. They are about a week behind the first batch. Will the higher humidity hurt the second set of eggs if it is just for a few days?

How did the hatch go sorry I wasn't here to help when you needed it I hope you found the help you needed though I have hatched and incubated quite a few times. And welcome to BYC!

How did the hatch go sorry I wasn't here to help when you needed it I hope you found the help you needed though I have hatched and incubated quite a few times. And welcome to BYC!

Only three hatched
1f612.png
I am thinking that maybe my humidity wasn't right. I would like to try again but I have a broody hen sitting in 9 eggs right now. I would be over run if I hatch any more
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom