First incubator

YayPoultry

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 10, 2014
Hi all, I love reading about and seeing your girls (and guys)! We have had chickens, ducks and geese for several years now, and previously to expand our flock we would let nature take its course. Last year we acquired some Mandarin ducks, and would like to begin some focused breeding of them, some geese, and some chickens. What are your suggestions for a good capacity, reliable, easy to use incubator? My husband likes the Reptipro 6000, but reviews are mixed. Thank you for all your help, and keep showing off your lovely ladies! (And gents!)

Hi all, I love reading about and seeing your girls (and guys)! We have had chickens, ducks and geese for several years now, and previously to expand our flock we would let nature take its course. Last year we acquired some Mandarin ducks, and would like to begin some focused breeding of them, some geese, and some chickens. What are your suggestions for a good capacity, reliable, easy to use incubator? My husband likes the Reptipro 6000, but reviews are mixed. Thank you for all your help, and keep showing off your lovely ladies! (And gents!)
Following this. I’m interested in incubating some too

Suncoo digital 32 egg incubator.
I can't speak to the longevity of the unit, but mine just hatched 5 out of 5 eggs. It appears to be well made, and it was easy to use.
This was my first hatching.

Back
Top Bottom