first kitten in a year...*PICS*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Ducklove334, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    we just got back about 20ish minutes ago from picked up the little 6 week old black and white kitten we'd been waiting for since they were two weeks old.

Becca named him Zulu(heaven knows why LOL), he's a gorgious little guy, and and! even though I don't like cats...[​IMG]

he's already shown that he likes to have his belly rubbed, spreads those little back legs and everything [​IMG]

pics when i get the camera back.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. tabatha_westcott

tabatha_westcott Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    I love kitties... I'm pretty sure I'll be the crazy cat/chicken lady someday.

3. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    I love kittens, too. Right now I have 9 three week old kittens to find homes for.

Daddy is a manx (approx. 1 inch of tail) and there are two bona fide manx kittens in this bunch....2 with no tail at all, not even a nub! One little siamese looking one with a little crooked-y tail stub.

I am enjoying them so much and will miss them like crazy when they are gone!

Congrats on your baby!

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Congrats on your new addition! I just love kitties too! You'll have lots of fun! [​IMG]

5. Ducklove334

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    weeell, here ya all go [​IMG]

the only teo good pics [​IMG]

more later, but here! you greedy piggies!

and! we're not naming him Zulu!!!!!!!

earlier I came in and Becca says "do you like the name Milwaukee??"

I take one look and go to myself, 'you know he LOOKS like a Milwaukee'

so here he is!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  6. tabatha_westcott

tabatha_westcott Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    What a goofy little guy! Cute markings on his face too!

7. chickens4me

chickens4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Oh that's a very cute kitty. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Got my son who is 23 a kitten for Easter (ong story) Its a little peach and grey calico with a beautiful face. Half of her face is grey. He took her into his room and got on the internet and came out and said I named her Ban Chee she screams like an Irish Banchee..... I would have named her something pretty but its his cat so its Ban chee.

Zulu isnt half bad lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
  9. Ducklove334

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:thats actually not a bad way of putting him LMAO, he is quite a goof,

he and his siblings were born inside, and the people moved them out soon after is the story the way I heard it, the lady we got him from, it was her sister in laws cat.

so he's been an outside kitty pretty much all his little life, but now he;s gonna be inside.

he's got this habit of taking as long as possible in the litterbox though,he likes the dig the biggest hole possible, then sit in it, then dig some more, and finally he goes(I think he may be a little constipated [​IMG]) cause he strains so hard LMAO

I'm awake at 6:30 becauseeeee, I woke up to is little furry butt laying on my face and biting my forehead [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by