FIRST PM'ed GAME!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by chickenbarn-gal, Aug 11, 2010.

1. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Now don't worry, you aren't actually going to be PM'ed but its just called that because -- well heres an example -

Player 1. (Says nothing)

Player 2. (If Player 2 knows player one then he/she says "Your PM'ed")

Player 3. (Now if player 3 doesn't know player 2 then he/she says "No PM's for you!".. Or whatever you wanna say, but keep the same concept of, "No, your not Pm'ed)

... and so on!

... Um, I start... (Says nothing) .. lol

2. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    PMed! PMed! you've got PMed! [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    There are enough game threads already. They're bumping the REAL chicken threads back. This IS a forum about chickens, ya know. Can't you all find something else to do? I love you all, [​IMG] , but enough already.

Go outside and play during the day. Mountain bike, hike, volunteer for a charitable organization, do some extra chores, clean the coop or run. But please, find something that occupies you besides hanging out on the computer all day! [​IMG]

4. Telamon

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:im bored, thats why i play BYC... [​IMG]

your not getting any PMs! [​IMG]

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC

Grateful for that, hon. But can't you find something that will interest you? There's bound to be a dream you have that hasn't reached 100% yet! What is it? What would you really like to do?

The problem is that all the games threads are running a bunch of old-timers off. You know, the folks who will save your and your chicken's butts when you have a crisis?

Trust me, it isn't easy being an old lady of 54 here! Yesterday, I popped into the Recent Posts page, like I normally do. Almost 30% of the posts were Games. That's sad, considering the teen/tweens are not dummies! If ya'll were closer, I'd have classes for free about chickens, cooking, gardening and stained glass. All things I am a veteran at. I even have a sandblaster for etched glass. I can also teach engine maintenance, and dang, I could use the help! I'd even feed you. And I could sure use some computer lessons! [​IMG]

6. Telamon

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.

Grateful for that, hon. But can't you find something that will interest you? There's bound to be a dream you have that hasn't reached 100% yet! What is it? What would you really like to do?

The problem is that all the games threads are running a bunch of old-timers off. You know, the folks who will save your and your chicken's butts when you have a crisis?

Trust me, it isn't easy being an old lady of 54 here! Yesterday, I popped into the Recent Posts page, like I normally do. Almost 30% of the posts were Games. That's sad, considering the teen/tweens are not dummies! If ya'll were closer, I'd have classes for free about chickens, cooking, gardening and stained glass. All things I am a veteran at. I even have a sandblaster for etched glass. I can also teach engine maintenance, and dang, I could use the help! I'd even feed you. And I could sure use some computer lessons! [​IMG]

yah,

1. WAAY to hot!

2. no money these days, nothing fun

3. tell me if there is anything else we need to explain

7. chickenbarn-gal

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Oh yeah, well I'm actually taking computer lessons.. Already learned how to make my own website. And this is what I do in my free time!!! I do clean, do chores, do school, do EVERYTHING! But this is what I can do in MY free time!!! And for some reason, Hon, I get the impression your a little older then chickensrock9 and me!!! Sooo, can we continue on with the game?? I can also tell you needed a chat!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
  8. chickenbarn-gal

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Quote:Grateful for that, hon. But can't you find something that will interest you? There's bound to be a dream you have that hasn't reached 100% yet! What is it? What would you really like to do?

yah,

1. WAAY to hot!

2. no money these days, nothing fun

3. tell me if there is anything else we need to explain

Lol.. Whats the generation coming to these days??? lol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Tiffany

Tiffany Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010

Ranch hand,
    I sure wish we lived closer to you, my 4 year old daughter and I would love to learn all those things from someone who knows what there doing. My parents are city folks and I never learned any of that, I am teaching myself as I go.

10. Telamon

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:Grateful for that, hon. But can't you find something that will interest you? There's bound to be a dream you have that hasn't reached 100% yet! What is it? What would you really like to do?

Ranch hand,
    I sure wish we lived closer to you, my 4 year old daughter and I would love to learn all those things from someone who knows what there doing. My parents are city folks and I never learned any of that, I am teaching myself as I go.

an adult crazy pullet? i never saw one of th0ose before! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by