First post- my Serama babies hatched!

spoiledchickie

In the Brooder
May 3, 2019
D4B78A7D-771D-4FE4-AA9D-A06415F33EE3.jpeg
EA3C329B-6808-4259-88C1-C57E5F419E47.jpeg
introducing myself:). I am the proud new owner of chickens. I have a young group of LF, a group of silkies and I’ve now become obsessed with Seramas after purchasing a cute duo that are now 4 weeks old. I cannot believe the personality of these tiny birds. A week after getting my two serama babies I contacted the breeder to purchase my very first hatching eggs. I got 7 eggs, all 7 were fertile and all 7 hatched! I can’t believe I had such good luck with them because I was fully prepared to lose a few along the way since they seem to have the reputation of quitting up until hatch. I have 6 more eggs coming tomorrow to try my luck again:). I’ve gained so much knowledge from these forums and especially appreciated the long Serama hatch-a-long thread. So thanks to all the members here for sharing and helping! Sharing some pics of my new babies. They are about 24 hours old in the pics.

Thank you. I love my silkies too. I wish I would have hatched them all now that I’ve hatched the seramas! I have 6, 10 week old silkies and 2 6 month olds. :)

silkies are by far my favorite breed (I have 2, one is in my profile pic) :welcome. it's great to have you here!:weeI hope your flock goes well.

Back
Top Bottom