First sale. YAY

Jferlisi

i dont eat chicken!!!!
9 Years
Nov 2, 2010
Menifee CA
So a few days ago i posted an ad on CL selling fresh eggs. My family and friends dont go thru eggs fast enough and we are getting an average of 9 eggs a day. So this last week i have had them start piling up so i up the add up selling them for 3 dollars but if they bring there own egg crates ill take 2 dollars off the price (sound fair?). I got my first sale today
yippiechickie.gif
. She bought 3 dozen eggs and says her family goes thru eggs fast and she will be a reg customer.
ya.gif
. She even knows a family that wants to start buying fresh eggs but the wife is out of town atm. My 13 ladies just made 6 bucks.
celebrate.gif
0519011531.jpg

Now its time to get a chicken fund jar so i can use that money for all there needs, if im going to be selling this many eggs. Im thinking of something like this but with the chillin with my peeps bumper sticker look. What do you all think?
*edit, I made this jar thing at painted earth a few months ago and got piece of the week too.
0519011525.jpg

At this rate i will need to get more chickens.
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
, DANG!!!

Last edited:
Congrats
celebrate.gif
I sell mine for 3 dollars too, i know this one place that sells a farm fresh dozen for 5$ ,some people will pay big bucks for farm fresh eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Oh wow. I am selling them at this price cause there are a few on CL around me that are selling for 2-3 so i figured i wont sell them for 5. I wish i was the only one or i would sell them for 5.

Quote:
Yes it is. I was so excited i showed them the money, and said its going to be used to by them more food.

Quote:
Yes it is. I was so excited i showed them the money, and said its going to be used to by them more food.

Mine would try to jump up and eat the money
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom